Wednesday 8 February 2017

A good woman can be a man’s best investment

The person you choose to spend the "Rest Of Your Life" has an enormous effect on who you become. • I know I spend a tremendous amount of time chasing my passion & dreams. And I could not be more grateful to have a woman beside me who supports my ridiculous drive & crazy ideas. • My goal is to spend my time, resources, money as wisely as possible. That’s why I methodically plan every step out. I know that to succeed in life you must be a chess player not a chest piece. That’s why am always strategizing and planning the next move. • There’s going to be sacrifices you will need to make in life. And your ability to make those sacrifices, to live a few years like most people wouldn’t, is exactly what will allow you to live the rest of your life like most people couldn’t.
  
                               jeremymcgilvrey

No comments:

Post a Comment